1. A day in the life post – These are always fun because it allows people to get a feel for your day.
2. What’s in your Camera Bag – Sometimes this is helpful for other people. It allows them to get ideas for their own bag, especially if they are newer to photography.
3. What camera you use – I always love these. It allows me to see what other people use and I’m nosey like that. I devour camera reviews.
4. Speaking of Camera bag – What camera bag do you have and what features do you like?
5. Start a 365 project – It is time consuming but oh so worth it. I’m about to wrap up my second year of doing this. Yup, 2 years now. I think I’m going for a 3rd, but changing it up a bit. Either focusing solely on photos from my dSLR or maybe Black and White Photos. I haven’t decided yet.
6. Show some behind the scenes in setting up a picture – Not everyone knows what goes on behind the scenes of a photoshoot.
7. Tell people your photography story – Not everyone was born with a camera in hand… maybe some were and that’s okay. We all have our own story, so share yours!
8. Favorite Photography books you read – Photography is an ever evolving hobby/profession. Help people continue their learning!
9. Share that “ah-ha” moment, that time when something finally clicked – for me, that would be that moment I figured out Manual Mode.
10. Not all photos come straight out of camera perfect. Show people how you edit photos.
11. Share those before and after photos – You know, the straight out of camera versus edited photos.
12. Share before and after shots… wait, didn’t I already say that? I’m talking either before and after dSLR photos or maybe your photos from a few years ago and then photos after training, etc. I looked at photos I took in 2009 and cringed.
13. Share a photography struggle – Someone might have a tip to help you overcome this struggle.
14. Share tips on how to complete a 365 project – Like I said, this is time committing but I know how to do it as I’m about to finish my second project. Share tips to help others succeed.
15. What inspires you and your photography?
16. Tell us about where you’d like to see your photography in 5 years.
17. We all have specialties in photographing, share yours and give tips!
18. What is the best piece of photography equipment you purchased?
19. What do you wish you’d never purchased?
20. Do a Self-Portrait session – Because as the photographer, you’re usually behind the camera, not in front of it. You need to be in pictures too!